Did your home or business suffer from water damages or leaks?
Restoration after a water disaster is a time-consuming effort. Cleaning the site from this disaster requires a trained professional who has knowledge in water restoration and plumbing. This means he can work quickly to avoid contamination, which can cause more damage.
A thorough inspection is necessary to determine the extent of the damage before beginning clean-up, and an agreement should be established with the owner on what will be done.
Call us for a
If you are not sure what services you need, or wish for your home to be checked, you can call us and acquire a free estimate after checking your home and its damages.
Why is plumbing important?
There are a number of reasons why plumbing is important. The most obvious reasons is that it provides us with running water for showering, cleaning and washing.
But plumbing is also responsible for transporting wastewater away from our homes and businesses. Without proper plumbing, our cities and towns would be overwhelmed with sewage.
Plumbing also helps us conserve water by delivering it to where we need it most.
What do our plumbing services offer you
Our plumbing services are unmatched, as we dedicate all of our time and effort to keep a healthy environment for you and your beloved ones.
Our Plumbing Services in Atlanta Include:
Plumbing Repairs – Careful inspections and repairs on mechanical parts, such as fixtures, faucets, valves, clogged drainage systems and others.
Drain Cleaning – Inspection and cleaning services for drains, which hold hazardous threats and may cause health issues.
Re-piping – Re-piping slow water pressure, discolored, leaking pipes and much more.
Replacing old pipes – Replacing old and unusable pipes, which have serious issues with newer ones.
Leak detection and repair – Detection of leaky pipes, through careful inspections. On demand leaky pipes can be changed with better ones, or replaced with same model.
Pipe Installations – Pipe installations for new homes, buildings.
Camera Inspections – Careful inspections and advices on your home’s pipe conditions.
Replacing Damaged Pipes – Full replacement of damaged and leaky pipes, which can cause serious health issues.
Here’s a list of what our plumbing services has to offer:
- Fix or replace the main water line
- Fix or replace the main sewer line and perform excavation.
- Plumbing installation for new construction.
- Drains and sewers line cleaning – repairs, replacements or installation.
- Video camera inspection with locator
- Fixing leak repairs (water or sewer line) – supply line, toilet, pipes, water heater and others.
- Faucets – installation, replacement and repairs
- Toilet – Installation, replacement and repairs
- Shower valves and shower drains – installation, replacement and repairs
- Water heater – replacement, installation, repair
- Garbage disposal – replacement, installation, repair
- Sump and sewer pump replacement, installation, repair
- Drain and sewer line excavation